Dennis of Penge
- Scratching at Bristol Ferment, 26 January 2017.
- Scratching at CPT,28 May 2017
- Scratching at Ovalhouse, 20/21 Sept 2017
Opens Autumn 2018, split run between Ovalhouse and Albany Deptford.Dates TBC.
Not to Live in Suburbia
- Touring 2018 Bristol Mayfest 14/15 May
- Norwich Arts Centre 11 April
- Bath Theatre Royal 9/10 March
- Chichester University 22 February
- Soho Theatre, 29 Aug-2 Sept 2017
- Soho Theatre, 13-18 February 2017
- UCLAN Loneliness Symposium 2016
- Pulse Festival 2016
- Colchester Arts Centre 2016
- Latitude Festival 2016
- Edinburgh Festival 2016
- Live Theatre, Newcastle 2015 – scratch
- Pulse Festival, Ipswich 2015 – scratch
- Camden People’s Theatre, London 2015 – scratch
- Bristol Ferment, Bristol Old Vic, Bristol 2015 – scratch
Current Mentoring Projects – Graeae Play to Write partnered with Soho, Bush, Talawa, Tamasha: Mentee Kat Golding 2018-19
All’s Well that Ends Well Shakespeare’s Globe Jan-March 2018
Dramaturg/Story nerd/additional text.
Directed by Caroline Byrne
- British Council Showcase, Edinburgh Festival August 2015
- UK Tour Sept-Nov 2015
- Pulse Festival 2014
- Devizes Festival 2014
- Aldeburgh Festival 2014
- Latitude Festival 2014
- Edinburgh Festival 2014
- Battersea Arts Centre 2014
- Commissioned by New Wolsey Theatre and Supported by New Wolsey, ACE and BAC
- Remount, Citizens’ Theatre, Nov 2015-Jan 2016. The Nutcracker and the Mouse King
- Unicorn Theatre, London, Nov-Dec 2014.
- Kneehigh Theatre, Battersea Arts Centre London 2006
- Kneehigh Theatre, Queen Elizabeth Hall, South Bank London 2007
- Kneehigh Theatre, National Tour 2008
- Kneehigh Theatre, New Victory Theater, New York 2008
- First Circle Theatre, Creation Theatre, Oxford 2010
- Citizen’s Theatre, Glasgow, Christmas 2015
- 1984 (BAC) Abel Sanchez (Undercurrent) Flygirl(in development, Unicorn) Momo (Filament Theatre)The Great Ghost Rescue (Teater Sagohuset, Sweden) The Passion of Jesus
Christ (BOV Young People’s Company) Steepholm (BBC Breakers 2005 Joint Winner) Danira and the Ravens (BAC)The Seazora, musician, album, 2010, White Bear, R and D processes
at Gate Theatre, National Theatre Studio.
From 1999-2005 I was pretty much fully a parent, eking out writing time when I could. This furtive writing time lead to Rapunzel
In the 90s – before kids – here are some things I did.
- One Last Surviving, director, Lyric Studio, House, Writer/Director, Lyric Studio, Services, Director, Gate Theatre, Blazing New World, Co-writer, director, Etcetera
Theatre. Performance: Madame Blavatska,Les Noisettes de Coco, Liege, Chlotilde, Liege, Reader, Gate Theatre.
- I’m available as a mentor for emerging/young artists and writers. Work includes the Bush emerging writers’ workshop, Graeae Play to Write and the Darkroom with
Caroline Horton, visiting lecturer at Kingston and RHUL, KS2, 3, 4, A level, and adult learners, mental health service users, prisoners, families at risk. Topics covered
include devising, playwriting, performing, total theatre.
- RHUL (first class hons) Drama and French.
Desmond Jones School of Mime and Physical Theatre.
Spontaneity Shop – Improv Comedy Level 2.
National Theatre Studio Directors’ Course.
Orange Tree Theatre Directing Training.
Qualified Translator French-English.
Trained Listening Vol for Samaritans.
Beginners’ Course in Transactional Analysis.
Trained Zumba instructor.
Classically trained musician.
Refs available on request.