All’s Well that Ends Well Shakespeare’s Globe Opens Jan 2018
Dramaturg/Story nerd/additional text.
Directed by Caroline Byrne
Dennis of Penge
- Scratching at Bristol Ferment, 26 January 2017.
- Scratching at CPT,28 May 2017
- Scratching at Ovalhouse, 20/21 Sept 2017
Opens Summer 2018, Details TBC
Not to Live in Suburbia
- Touring 2018 details TBA
- Soho Theatre, 29 Aug-2 Sept 2017
- Soho Theatre, 13-18 February 2017
- UCLAN Loneliness Symposium 2016
- Pulse Festival 2016
- Colchester Arts Centre 2016
- Latitude Festival 2016
- Edinburgh Festival 2016
- Live Theatre, Newcastle 2015
- Pulse Festival, Ipswich 2015
- Camden People’s Theatre, London 2015
- Bristol Ferment, Bristol Old Vic, Bristol 2015
- British Council Showcase, Edinburgh Festival August 2015
- UK Tour Sept-Nov 2015
- Pulse Festival 2014
- Devizes Festival 2014
- Aldeburgh Festival 2014
- Latitude Festival 2014
- Edinburgh Festival 2014
- Battersea Arts Centre 2014
- Commissioned by New Wolsey Theatre and Supported by New Wolsey, ACE and BAC
- Remount, Citizens’ Theatre, Nov 2015-Jan 2016.
Older Work – over two years ago…..The Nutcracker and the Mouse King
- Unicorn Theatre, London, Nov-Dec 2014.
- In development
- Filament Theatre Company, Greenwich Theatre, London March 2014
- Filament Theatre Company, Stratford Circus, London March 2014
- Filament Theatre Company, Polka theatre, London Feb 2014
- Commission by BAC – unperformed.
- Commissioned Undercurrent Theatre
The Great Ghost Rescue
- Teater Sagohuset, Malmo, Sweden, 2008
- Kneehigh Theatre, Battersea Arts Centre London 2006
- Kneehigh Theatre, Queen Elizabeth Hall, South Bank London 2007
- Kneehigh Theatre, National Tour 2008
- Kneehigh Theatre, New Victory Theater, New York 2008
- First Circle Theatre, Creation Theatre, Oxford 2010
- Citizen’s Theatre, Glasgow, Christmas 2015
The Passion of Jesus Christ
- Bristol Old Vic, Bristol 2005
- Winner: BBC Breakers Competition 2005
Older Work still- from the 1990s! Before I had my kids and retired from showbiz for a while…..Services
One Last Surviving 1997
By Alex Mermikides Lyric Studio London
by Elfriede Jelinek, Gate Theatre, London 1996
- Lyric Studio, London 1995
Blazing New World
- Etcetera Theatre, London 1994
Les Noisettes De Coco
- Festivals and nightclubs – Liege 1994-7
- Festivals and nightclubs, Liege 1994-7
Danira and the Ravens
- BAC Mystory Festival, London 2010
Flautist keyboardist BVs arrangement
- Album:White Bear 2010.
I’m available as a mentor for emerging/young artists and writers. Work includes the Bush emerging writers’ workshop and the Darkroom with Caroline Horton.
KS2, 3, 4, A level, and adult learners, mental health service users, prisoners, families at risk. Topics covered include devising, playwriting, performing, total theatre.
Several bespoke narrative projects for varying age ranges lasting from 6 weeks – 4 months.
Performance for individuals undergoing audition processes.
Creative writing for individual students.
Visiting workshop leader
Kingston University on devising and at Royal Holloway University of London on Participation.
Research and Development Processes
National Theatre Studio
Work on The Girl who kept a Fly as a Pet By Xinran.
Work on a piece based on Dying by Arthur Schnitzler.
Part of Gate Theatre New Revolutions.
For Filament Theatre, Marisa Carnesky, Kazuko Hohki, Sarah Blanc, Edith Tankus.
Particularly good at working with devising companies.
RHUL (first class hons) Drama and French.
Desmond Jones School of Mime and Physical Theatre.
National Theatre Studio Directors’ Course.
Orange Tree Theatre Directing Training.
Qualified Translator French-English.
Classically trained musician.
Refs available on request.